News and events
- MADELEINE: Project Overview by Michaël Méheut (French Aerospace Lab, ONERA)
- AI-Assisted Strategies for High Dimensional Optimisation in Turbomachinery by Diego Lopez and Tiziano Ghisu (University of Cagliari)
- Pave the way towards robust aerostructure wing shape optimization by Gilbert Rogé (Dassault Aviation)
- Comparing the use of Aerodynamic Adjoint and Aeroelastic Adjoint in Aeroelastic Optimization of Industry Relevant Aircraft Configuration by Mohammad Abu Zurayk (German Aerospace Center, DLR)
- Continuous Adjoint-based Aerothermal & Aeroacoustic Optimization of Aero Engine Components using PUMA by Kyriakos C. Giannakoglou (National Technical University of Athens)
- Isolated Propeller and a Turbofan Fan Adjoint BasedGradient Aero-Acoustic Optimisation Within the MADELEINE Project by Itham Salah El Din (French Aerospace Lab, ONERA)
The CM3 Workshop is a thematic conference of the European Community on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences (ECCOMAS). It focuses on aviation design challenges and aims to provide answers to the opportunities by digitalization for green design and to present examples of innovative design solutions.