News and events
The MADELEINE partners are organising a minisymposium at EUROGEN2019. It is entitled “Adjoint methods forMulti-physics, including Applications”. It will be composed of 3 sessions to be held on:
- Thursday 12 September 2019 from 10:30 to 12:10 in Room 3
- Thursday 12 September 2019 from 15:10 to 17:10 in Room 3
- Friday 13 September 2019 from 10:30 to 11:50 in Room 3
The following presentations will present the results of MADELEINE:
- Overview of the MADELEINE project by Michaël Méheut, ONERA
- CFD based topology optimization for turbine blade tip by Jack Cundall, University of Sheffield
- The influence of design space choices on the adjoint optimisation of transonic compressor blades by Alistair John, University of Sheffield
- A comparison of different formulations for aero-structural optimization of trimmed transport aircraft by Mohammad Abu-Zurayk, DLR
- On the selection of the most appropriate MDO formulation with respect to the problem dimension: application to realistic aerostructure wing design by Matthias De Lozzo, IRT Saint Exupéry
- High-Fidelity Adjoint-based Aircraft Shape Optimization with Aeroelastic Trimming and Engine Coupling by Andrei Merle, DLR
- Adjoint-based Aerodynamic Optimization of a Business Jet Flexible Wing by Konstantinos Tsiakas, National Technical University of Athens,
- Adjoint-based optimization for a jet-engine fan blade design by Andrea Giugno, Rolls-Royce
The final programme is available on the conference website.
We look forward to meeting you!